Saturday, June 15, 2013

Level Grinder update June 15th

I don't have many on my play list right now, but here is what village Sims I am reviewing now.

GameLoft/Learning Center' Oregon Trail American Settler
The longest village SIM I have been grinding, now reaching towards Level 80, I kinda wish I reviewed it prior to the last update, especially since it added elements that disappointed me greatly. Still play it, still recommend it, but now with warnings and  lower final score included.

GameLoft' Cosmic Colony
A bit innovative, but also a so so grind. Not Paradise Cove level slow but at times you will be grinding for coins, resources and levels fairly hard. Should score rather well... speaking of Paradise Cove...

Pocket Gems Paradise Cove
Yes, reviewing now. Somewhat interesting, a slow long term grind all about... and presently featuring a bizarre pirate Batman character fighting the Joker... review coming soon.

Game Insight' Tribez
Pretty animation, solid gameplay and just the right amount of difficulty. As long as it doesn't go the way of Oregon Trail American Settler it should review well.

GameLoft/Hasbro' My Little Pony
Even with the new Equestria Girls inspired update, whenever GameLoft finally launches it, I will tell you why only Pony fans should apply for this one.

Handy-Games' Townsmen
Just started reviewing it, but I have a good feeling about this one.

Full reviews coming soon, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment