Monday, June 10, 2013

Upcoming Reviews : What villages am I raising (GameLoft edition)?

Much like how Zynga seems to dominate Facebook social gaming, GameLoft (aka that cloner company) dominates the Android app store.

Oregon Trail : American Settler
When I first started reviewing this I thought Gameloft actually did something right for a change... but they soon updated it and down the slippery slope of wrong it went.

Cosmic Colony
The newest thing I am reviewing. Presently has potential but kinda lacks the personality and charm of Oregon Trail American Settler... also lacks the new pitfalls too so I am still hyped about this review.

FOX/Blue Sky' Epic
Another game slapped together to shill another movie. I didn't come into this review with much expectations, so I wasn't too disappointed with the results.

Fantasy Town
Short stack of repetative grinding for coins and levels with little payoff... joy.

Jurassic Park Builder
Jurassic Park 4 may presently be getting no love, but I am going to tell you why Jurassic Park Builder is worth your time and effort. It's not perfect, but it is good.

My Little Pony
To be honest? I am most conflicted on this one. I like me my pony, but honestly it's the Brony in me talking so... how will you like the game if ponies ain't your thing? Let's find out.

And that is my present GameLoft village SIM checklist. Though it's shorter next time we'll look st upcoming Pocket Gems reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment